We offer the following food for curbside take away or delivery (delivery via Grubhub and subject to their usual delivery charge, please use their website to order). Call 704-369-9982 to place your order for take-away.
We are currently only open from Wednesday through Sunday, please consider supporting our small, local business at these difficult times. Thank you.
Panini (with a choice of sweet potato fries, home-made tots or cheesy grits) $12
- Truffle – Provolone, Swiss, Mozzarella & Brie with truffle oil
- Cuban – braised pork, smoked ham, pickles & Provolone
- Grilled chicken – chicken & market vegetables with pesto & Mozzarella
- Grillled market vegetables with pesto & Mozzarella
Cheese & Charcuterie
A choice of artisanal cheese and meats, served with crackers, seasonal jam and pickled vegetables.
Meats – Prosciutto, Soppressata, Speck, Chorizo
Cheeses – Goat, Red Dragon cheddar, Smoked Blue, Brie
- Any 2 cheese or meats $12
- Any 4 cheese or meats $22
- Any 6 cheese or meats $32
Roasted cauliflower, arugula, goat cheese, almonds, raisins & d’espelette pepper (GF, V) $10
Burrata and tomato bruschetta with a balsamic, basil reduction (GF, V) $10
Devilled Eggs with Candied Bacon (GF) $10
Arancini, saffron rice ball filled with Mozzarella, dressed with roasted pepper puree (V,GF) $12
Roasted local mushrooms, served with duxelle $10
Crispy Russet potato confit, with garlic & herbs $10
Baked Brie en croute with house-made strawberry jam and spiced walnuts (V) $12
Pappardelle pasta with market vegetables in a garlic white wine & cream sauce $10 (add chicken or shrimp for $3)
Seared beef filet, served with leek, mushroom and potato, with a red wine demiglace (GF) $14
Grilled pork tenderloin, served with roasted Brussel, bacon and mustard hash, finished with a sweet pork jus (GF) $14
Roasted airline chicken breast, served with market ratatouille and a pan sauce (GF) $14
Char-grilled shrimp, tomato polenta grit cake & Tasso aioli (*) $12
Dessert of the day, choose between carrot cake and flourless chocolate tart $6
V = vegetarian, G = gluten free,
* represents items cooked to order. Consuming raw or undercooked meats, poultry, seafood, shellfish or eggs may increase your risk of food borne illness.